Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sometimes You Gotta Be Grateful

For...

The walking trail behind our condo complex. It's become my early morning quiet time.

The rain over the past couple days. It washes things.

Ari's cuddly, sweet and loving moments. They ensure his survival. And mine.

My cats. And their 6am alarm clock meowing. I'd never get my morning walk otherwise.

Ikea. For its $4 pillows, $10 comforters and 99 cent Mac & Cheese. And its ability to entertain a two year old for 3 and a half hours.

My husband. Who does the dishes and the vaccuming if it needs to be done.

Craig's List. And the fact that I can buy a year's wardrobe for my daughter for under $75.

Peanut Butter M&Ms. Enough said.

Sunday night Pizza Night.

George at the Saturn Service department. I will never entertain the thought of a different car.

San Diego weather and the ability to get a tan on your arms in February simply by walking to the park.

A couple of good girlfriends, some coffee and Java Mama.

Holding my temper during those rough moments at the dinner table.

Being okay with sitting on the couch and wasting two hours on the computer.

...now where are those M&Ms?

No comments: