Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Video/Photo Backlog

I'm a little behind in posting some of the videos and photos that we've been taking. So, here's a quick "January in Review"...besides, I'm procrastinating on writing my New Years letter and this'll fill up the time nicely. (note: you have to double click on the play button)

La Jolla Cove
Last week, Ari and I drove down to La Jolla Cove to hang out, people watch, chase some seagulls and have a snack.



Del Mar Beach
This past weekend hit 70 degrees so we decided to take advantage and go to the beach on Sunday. This video (may be boring to grandparents ;) gives a 360 of the beach and part of the park around it. This area is one of our favorites. The whole town of Del Mar is pretty cool. Funky shops. Arty. Lots of alternative and complimentary medicine, massage, etc. Very laid back.





Dancing Queen
Ari's been working on his dance moves. I only caught a few seconds but it was worth it.



No comments: